GES is the World's largest entrepreneurship summit specially focused on global business scenario, emerging startups, women entrepreneurship, youth entrepreneurship, global brand creation ,innovations in entrepreneurship & many more interactive sessions by renowned top leading industrialists, global business leaders, policy makers, entrepreneurs, investors, innovators, chairman, CEO & MD of reputed organizations across the globe will gather and share their experiences.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND ?
- Gathering of leading High-profile Professionals, businessmen, decision makers, government policy makers & professors to share their experience, learn & exchange ideas, achievements & success.
- Global innovative themes from the world renowned chairman, Managing directors, CEO , COO,CFO , noble laureates & emeritus professors from the prestigious organizations across the world.
- Global branding & Networking opportunities
- Media Interactions
- Exploring partners for sustain projects and funding & global expansion
- Global partnership,I2I, B2B ,JV & High Level meetings
- Collaborations & MOU signing Ceremony
- Global Excellence Awards & life time achievements awards
- Awareness of new trends and innovations
- Country & states presentation
- Global launch pad
- Young entrepreneurs summit
- GES – EXPO 2014
- Networking Lunch
- Get a Certificate of Participation.
DAte: Oct 10TH, 2014
- Registration : 8.00-9.30 am
- Innaugaration : 9.30-9.45 am
Tea Break:9.45 - 10.00 am
- 10.00 - 10.45 am -Special Session & Keynote speech Padmabhushan Dr JJ IRANI (MD TATA STEEL) "Innovative Ideas and Labour Policies"
- 10.45-11.15 am -DR MP NARAYANAN-Former Chairman, CoalIndia Ltd. " Becoming a Geospatial Technology Entrepeneur" - The creation of a Geospatial Global Hub in India.
- 11.15-11.45 am - SHRI SATYABRAHMA - Chairman, Network7 MediaGroup. "Make In India : Myth VS Hype"
- 11.45- 12.30 pm -European young enterpreneur workshop "Empowering the Young Entrepreneurs" & special sessions.
12.30- 13.30 pm -Lunch
- 13.30- 14.30 pm -Ieee workshop
Moderator : Gowtham Prasad K N, IEEE Young Professional group and Microsoft -Bizspark team
Alok Goel - CEO , Freecharge
Ravi Gururaj - Chairman, NASSCOM 10K startup initiative
Sadagopan , IIIT-B
Anand Daniel - VC , Accel Partners.
14.30- 14.45 pm -tea break
- 14.45- 15.15 PM -Mr papa sambe - Chairman & CEO at Global Youth Innovation Network (GYIN) "Linking Community Needs with Organizations Interests to Create Shared Value"
- 15.15- 17.00 pm -EO workshop " Accelerator Programs"
- 17.00- 18.00 pm AIESEC Workshop " Boosting young entrepreneurship & Bplan competition"
- 18.00- 18.30Pm - SHRI VS REDDY - Chairman,BritishBiological
DATE :OCT 11TH, 2014
- 9.30- 10.00 am -SHRI charu mudumby- Executive Vice President, HTC Global Services, Inc "Business solutions to technologies to stay future proof"
- 10.00- 10.30 am - SHRI SUDHARSHANJAIN - MD,AbbottHealthCare. " Moving towards global healthcare entrepreneurship"
- 10.30- 11.00 AM - MS. shradha sharma
- 11.00- 11.30 am -SHRI GURURAJ - MD,VittalInnovationCity. "Destination India: China+1 for manufacturing and Silicon Valley+1 for Innovation"
- 11.30- 13.00 pm -Microsoft Venture worksop "Pitching to an investor"
13.00- 14.00 pm -Lunch
- 14.00- 14.30 pm - SHRI SAMIRKUMAR - MD,DeutscheBank
- 14.30- 15.00 pm - SHRI MANISHSABARWAL - Chairman,Teamlease
- 15.00- 15.30 pm - SHRI SUMITBANERJEE - ViceChairman,Reliance Cements. "Ethical Entrepreneurship"
- 15.00- 16.00pm - IAN workshop " Angel Pitching "
- 16.00- 16.30pm - DR DEEPAK AMITABH - Chairman & MD,PTCIndiaLtd.
- 16.30- 17.00 pm - DR SURINDER KAPUR - FounderChairman,SonaGroup
- 17.00- 17.30pm - DR M RAZZACK - Director,NewIndiaAssuranceCoLtd
- 17.30- 18.00pm - ART OF LIVING workshop
- 18.00 pm Summit Closing ceremony.
The GES will focus the moderated key note speeches on key issues & challenges for advancing entrepreneurship, including;
- Innovation based techno- preneurship
- Successful journey as an entrepreneur- motivational experiences
- Healthcare entrepreurship
- Catalyzing the youth entrepreneurship
- Empowering the Women entrepreneurship
- Building a global entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Social entrepreneurship
- Global entrepreneurship : opportunities, planning & challenges
- Creating tomorrow's game changers
- Global Brand creation
- Start up: challenges, sustainability & opportunities
- Role of government: growth & empowering the entrepreneurship
- Business globalization: global value chain
- From a Family business to global economy
- Conquering the global recession through entrepreneurship
For Bulk Registration, Contact - 09742350056.