Micro Controller and its architecture .
- How to use a controller in a Robotic/Embedded Application?
- Programming a Controller
- Software and programming
- The above lecture will build upon the last one and get students acquainted with programming API and students will also be taught to write codes.
Sensors and how they are used?
- Different types of Sensors
- Haptic Sensors
- Tactile Sensors
- Feedback Mechanism
Design of Robotic Arm
- Discussing Different Design Criteria for Haptic Robotic Arm
- Fabrication of Robotic Arm and its circuit Assembly with sensors, Arduino development board and DC motors
- Programming and Calibration of the Robotic Arm using Arduino software
- Testing of Robotic Arm
- Understanding Arduino development Platform and Robotic Arm Technology
- Exposure to Design and mechanisms involved in building Robotic Arm.