In collaboration with PRAVEGA 2016 (Tech-fest IISC)
Who should attend?
This training will act as a foundation course for anyone interested in:
- Anybody with an eye for entrepreneurship.
- Students with their own startups in college.
- Students interested in learning about the fundamental of entrepreneurship.
- Those who want to have a startup but have no clue of what and how to start.
What can I learn from it?
At the end of the training you should be able to:
- Write effective Business Plans.
- Prepare Sales and Investment Pitch for VCs.
- Brainstorm the right products and services for your startup.
- Do proper financial forecasting for your business.
- Know whom to hire for your startup.
- Know how to scale your business.
- Policies of Start-Up India Initiative.
Takeaways from the Course:
- Developing Business Strategy
- Building your Business
- The Art of Selling
- The Art of Pitching to Investors
- Finance for startups
- Product Development and Management