Terms and Conditions
This website and its content is copyright of The College Fever - © The College Fever 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Income Disclaimer: This website and the items it distributes contain business strategies, marketing methods and other business advice that, regardless of my own results and experience, may not produce the same results (or any results) for you. The College Fever makes absolutely no guarantee, expressed or implied, that by following the advice or content available from this web site you will make any money or improve current profits, as there are several factors and variables that come into play regarding any given business.
Primarily, results will depend on the nature of the product or business model, the conditions of the marketplace, the experience of the individual, and situations and elements that are beyond your control.
As with any business endeavour, you assume all risk related to investment and money based on your own discretion and at your own potential expense.
Liability Disclaimer: By reading this website or the documents it offers, you assume all risks associated with using the advice given, with a full understanding that you, solely, are responsible for anything that may occur as a result of putting this information into action in any way, and regardless of your interpretation of the advice.
You further agree that our company cannot be held responsible in any way for the success or failure of your business as a result of the information provided by our company. It is your responsibility to conduct your own due diligence regarding the safe and successful operation of your business if you intend to apply any of our information in any way to your business operations.
In summary, you understand that we make absolutely no guarantees regarding income as a result of applying this information, as well as the fact that you are solely responsible for the results of any action taken on your part as a result of any given information.
In addition, for all intents and purposes you agree that our content is to be considered "for entertainment purposes only". Always seek the advice of a professional when making financial, tax or business decisions.
TheCollegeFever.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, select Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cheque/DD, Bank Transfer and Direct Bank Deposits.
Who You Are Buying From
TheCollegeFever.com acts as the agent to those who are promoting the events for which you purchase tickets ("Event Organizer"). When you purchase a ticket for an event, TheCollegeFever.com will be handling the transaction and collecting payment for the organizer.
Pricing and Availability
TheCollegeFever.com sells tickets on behalf of Event organizers and does not control the inventory or its availability.
Amount of Tickets Per Customer or "Ticket Limits"
When purchasing tickets on TheCollegeFever.com you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event.
If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same form your booking history or with the Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. TheCollegeFever.com will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your booking details. TheCollegeFever.com prohibits exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. In case of any technical issues, The College fever will refund the money by Electronic fund transfer to the given bank account within 5 working days.
Billing Information Verification
Some Orders will be processed only after a billing address, and other billing information, has been verified. Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for a ticket order that can delay processing and delivery. In these cases, TheCollegeFever.com customer service will attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase. If TheCollegeFever.com is unable to reach you after its initial attempt, TheCollegeFever.com may cancel your order and may sell your tickets to another customer.
Pricing and Other Errors
If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or presale date or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then TheCollegeFever.com will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this web site.
Cancellation & Return Policy
If you desire to cancel your services, please email to email@example.com 30 days before expiry of the service. There is no cancellation fee. Once your account is cancelled, your Content may not be recovered. There will be no refund if you cancel the Service before the end of your current, paid-up month or year, and you will not be charged or billed thereafter.
The term ‘The College Fever’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The College Fever, #18/B, New No.2, 29th main, 2nd stage, BTM, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560076. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by The College Fever and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The College Fever. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The College Fever takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.