About Workshop For Beginners On 'Graphite Realism'
The workshop will be for beginners
Process of Learning :
- Drawing free hand with strokes like parallel lines, parallel curves, circles, curves etc.,
- Drawing various shapes & objects by slicing them into 4 equal parts, initially to attain symmetry
- Putting some basic shading & learning blending like spheres, prisms, cubes, cuboids etc.,
- Drawing the objects with free hand to attain the actual size.
- Drawing the objects from photos/print outs (not from other drawings, but from mother nature)
- Shading and blending the objects with proper light and dark tones which helps you understand the properties of light on various textures, objects etc.
- Drawing the objects by measuring the sizes using pencil.
- Now shading and blending the objects with proper tones.
- Drawing from real life i.e, real objects are placed in front, where measurement of object is taken and drawn using pencil.
- Observation of light effects, shading & blending accordingly & instilling some life into the work.