About OECMUN 2016
With a gigantic capacity of promoting diplomacy and encouraging constructive exchange of ideas for some of most contentious issues of the world we present before you the most awaited 3rd edition of OEC Model United Nations.
This edition of OECMUN promises to be grander than ever with a mission to serve as a forum to foster dialogue between delegates across the globe and to provided a quality platform for interaction and exposure.
The OECMUN2016 along with a enriched and experieced Executive Board and an ubiquitous team of International press and photographers comes up with a vast array of agendas and committees as follows-
1. UNGA - DISEC - Proliferation of weapons by Non-State Actors.
2. UNHRC - Human rights violations with respect to Religion.
3. UNHCR - Capacity building in regions with refugees and IDP populations
4.UN - ECOSOC - Devaluation of currency and economic competition with special emphasis on funding of post war-nations.
5. INDIAN PARLIAMENT - Review of the communal violence bill
*** All the councils have double delegation option.
Registration Fees :
1. Single Delegation : - Rs.800/- ( for Non - Oecians, without acco )
2. Double Delegation : - Rs. 1500/- ( for Non - Oecians, without acco )
The registration fees include :-
1. Delegate Kit :- ID cards, Notepad, Pen, Lunch Coupons for all the 3 days, Country Placard, Entry to the socials.
Accomodation Charges :-
Rs. 800/- per delegate for 3 nights stay in the hotel.
The registration for the event is still live .....
Delegate Application Form :
IP Application Form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JKutkzOZ479G4hdEVlEtxqq41_0Ur_f3FNfXHAaklUc/viewform?edit_requested=true
Dates : 24th - 26th January, 2016
Venue : ORISSA ENGINEERING COLLEGE, BHUBANESWAR.
***** For any query and information, you can mail us at email@example.com
USG Delegate Affairs :
---> Monisha Mishra : +91 - 9853960014