Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive automatized generated password.

Back to log-in




About Fic Empresa-start Up Speculation

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower" said Steve Jobs once. 

This season, chase your vision with an incredible start up. The Finance and Investment Cell, Hansraj College brings to you an uncommon event, "THE STARTUP SPECULATION" 

It's rightly said, to be in the 1% you have to do what the other 99% won't. Open up your witty minds, who knows you are the next pitchers team? 

So get ready to beat the odds in this intense competition. Setting up a start up is no kid's play. 

The online prelims go live on 7th February with the on campus round on 10th of February! 

Register now in teams of two at Bit.ly/empresa16

For any queries, contact: 
Vansh: 9811901020
Arpit: 9811455935