- Ticket Type
About The New Age Entrepreneur - Basics Of Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur
THE NEW AGE ENTREPRENEUR
Basics of Becoming
A Successful Entrepreneur
"It's not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen!"
- Entrepreneurs are those who challenge themselves, turn their ideas into actions and become leaders.
- Being an entrepreneur doesn't mean owning a business. It means seeing the opportunities that others cannot.
Who should attend?
This training will act as a foundation course for anyone interested in:
- Anybody with an eye and knack for entrepreneurship.
- Students with their own startups in college.
- Students interested in learning about the fundamentals of entrepreneurship.
- Those who want to have a startup but have no clue of what and how to start.
What can I learn from it?
At the end of the training you should be able to:
- Write effective Business Plans.
- Prepare Sales and Investment Pitch for VCs.
- Brainstorm the right products and services for your startup.
- Do proper financial forecasting for your business.
- Know whom to hire for your startup.
- Know how to scale your business.
- Policies of Start-Up India Initiative.
Takeaways from the Course:
- Developing Business Strategy
- Building your Business
- The Art of Selling
- The Art of Pitching to Investors
- Finance for startups
- Product Development and Management
GEETHA RAMAMURTHY - CEO, Co-Founder, Career Confidence.
- Geetha is serving as advisor to Keiretsu, the largest global angel network and she is a member of the advisory team of Anthah Prerana Initiative of TiE Bangalore.
- Ms. Geetha Ramamurthy also serves as the Chairperson of the TyE (Tie Young Entrepreneurs) Global Program and as a board member of the TiE Bangalore Education SIG (Special Interest Group).
- Ms. Ramamurthy serves on the Dean's advisory council, North Eastern University, Boston and is a Member of Communication Skills Advisory Board, VIT University, Jaipur, India.
Registration can be done through online registration portal (see link below).
Rs.1000/- per head
Golden Square Bangalore CBD-South, 6th Cross Road, NGO Colony, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Phone : 7760686053
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : thecollegefever.com/new-age-entrepreneur